Regular price from $177.00 USD adults
From $150.45 USD adults
Your all-inclusive package to get the most out of your day at Xel-Há ecological park.
Includes:Full-day access to Xel-Há park | Swim with dolphins | Free transportation | Snorkel | Food and beverages | Lockers and restrooms.
Available at: Xel-Há
- The schedule for your swim with dolphins will be given to you upon arrival at the park.
- Children’s admission:
- Adult’s rate: adults and children over the age of 11.
- Children’s rate: children between 5 and 11 years old who measure less than 1.40 mts. (5.4 feet).
- Free entrance and transportation: babies and children under the age of 5.
- Children under the age of 5 who will be swimming with dolphins must pay the dolphin swim fee and must measure at least 1 meter.
- For the safety of the swimmers, dolphins and trainers, participants are asked not to bring video or photography cameras to the wet areas around the dolphinariums.
- Visitors accompanying a child are not allowed access to the dolphinariums.
- This offer is sold as a package. All park activities and interactions with dolphins must be used on the same day.
- Friends and family members who will not be participating in the dolphin swim will need to pay for transportation and the entrance fee to Xel-ha park. The package for non-participating friends and family members includes: access to Xel-Há park, food and beverages, access to over 20 activities inside the park and transportation to and from the hotel.
- This package is valid only if you reach the park with Delphinus transport, which is free from your hotel. If you reach the park by your own means, you will not have access to the park.
What do you need to know before swimming with dolphins?
To make your dolphin-swimming experience a memorable one, there is important information you should know and some tips that will help you make the most of your experience with this amazing creature.