The Splash swim with dolphins experience lasts about 45 minutes, which breaks down: 15 minutes of safety briefing and 30 minutes in the water interacting with dolphins. It’s available for groups of up to 10 people at a time, and it includes towels, lockers, and life jackets.
In this program, you will perform 14 activities by which you’ll learn more about dolphins’ anatomy, nature, intelligence, diet, and personality. You could even kiss a dolphin! It’s a very wholesome interaction, perfect for people of any age, especially families with children or elderly adults!
Appropriate footwear, swim suit and an open mind to connect with nature. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
For the safety of the dolphins, participants are asked not to wear sun screen and jewelry. We will provide you a locker so you can store your personal effects.
Prices range by number of participants and type of activity.
Yes. You can make your online reservation in our webpage and get a 15% discount.
To book your swim with dolphins program click on book now, pick a date and begin the check-out process. If you need assistance, our costumer experience team will happily help you with your booking via our web chat.
Swimming with dolphins is an experience any one can enjoy. But we recommend that children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult (both must purchase a ticket). In the case of seniors there’s nothing to fear as our staff is trained to help them at all times to make the experience unforgettable.
You can get there by car or we offer a round trip transportation with a $10 USD fee per person that you must paid once you arrive at the location. Also we only provide Delphinus transportation to the closest habitat to your hotel:
In Delphinus we understand that you’re on vacation and we want you to enjoy the experience to the fullest, that is why we are flexible in changing as many times as necessary the schedule or day of your reservation, always considering doing it with at least 24 hours before to try to guarantee availability. If you do not arrive and have no other options, you can request a refund in which you will be charged an 8% penalty for operating expenses, the remaining 92% will be deposited into your account in approximately 10 business days. If the reason for the cancellation is medical or climatological, the refund will be 100%. You can request more reports at email@example.com or via chat on our website.
If you travel with more people who do not want to do the activity, you only have the right to bring one companion for each person who will swim with dolphins. Their companions will not be able to go to the humid areas, that is to say, to the dock in which the dolphins are. In the different habitats we have areas in which their companions can wait and observe them while they carry out their activities with the dolphins. Our habitats are large so it is very likely that by the distances your companions do not reach to appreciate while you swim.
Every effort will be made in order to allow participation in our Dolphin program. Please call 1-888-526-2230 for US and Canada or +44 808 164 9319 for the UK to make a reservation and let the reservists know you have special needs and someone from the program will call you prior to your visit to review your options.
In most of our habitats the swimming with dolphins schedules are similar, in the following table we describe:
Interactive Acquarium from 10:00 to 17:00 hours.
Riviera Maya from 10:00 to 17:00 hours.
Puerto Morelos from 10:00 to 17:00 hours.
Punta Cancún from 10:00 to 17:00 hours.
Xcaret from 10:00 to 17:00 hours.
Xel-Há from 10:00 to 17:00 hours.
Playa Mujeres from 10:00 to 17:00 hours.