The whole point of a vacation is that you don’t have to worry about anything but just rest, do the things you planned and enjoy quality time with the people you care the most, that’s why we have two incredible all-inclusive options for you.
To swim with dolphins in Cancun has become in a very popular activity with international and national tourists, who recognize the natural beauty of this part of Mexico that is hard to find in any other part of the world.
Having in mind the people who want to do this activity, as you, today we bring to you 2 options to live an all-inclusive swim with dolphins in Cancun.
All-inclusive Xel-há package
We have talked about Xel-há before, its mysticism and the aquatic activities you can do there, and we believe it is really worth going there.
We recommend that you spend a whole day in this ecological park in order to make the most of it. Discover what’s included in the all-inclusive Xel-há package:
- Full-day access to Xel-Há park and over 20 activities.
- Swim with dolphins in Cancun (participants can select the Primax, Interax or Dolphin Ride program).
- Equipment for snorkeling with dolphins.
- Free transportation to and from your hotel.
- Food and beverages.
- Towels, lockers and restrooms.
All-inclusive Xcaret package
Enjoy the jaguar island and the butterfly sanctuary in this unique park where, on top of all the aquatic activities, you can enjoy plenty of ecotouristic and cultural activities.
This all-inclusive Xcaret package, also called Dolphinclusive Xcaret, includes a swim with dolphins in Cancun, and the following:
- Free transportation: hotel –Xcaret Park and back to your hotel after the night show.
- Swim with dolphins: Delphinus Interax.
- Entry to Xcaret Park:
- Opening times: 8:30 am to 9:30 pm.
- Access to all the facilities.
- Shows, exhibitions and cultural tours.
- Water activities in underground rivers.
- Access to the beach, cove and natural pools.
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular".
Have a spectacular holiday, save money by booking online, swim with dolphins in Cancun and take advantage of these packages for you and your family.
Which park are you going to pick, Xcaret or Xel-há?