Enjoy the beautiful crystal waters from Cancun!
Round trip to Isla Mujeres | Catamaran| Lunch | Non alcoholic drinks.
Available at: Cancun
What does the Catamaran tour include?
- Round trip hotel to dock (from Cancun and Playa Mujeres)
- Round trip dock to whale shark zone
- Breakfast (box lunch)
- Non alcoholic drinks
- Swim with whale shark
- Safety vest
- Certified guide
Duration from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
*Round trip hotel to dock from Puerto Morelos and Riviera Maya: $15 USD per person which is paid upon arrival.
*Dock fee: $12 USD per person which is paid upon arrival.
Book Now and get 30% Discount
Your payment for this purchase is processed securely by:
- There are different options for this activity: WOW Connection (swim with the whale shark), Whale Shark & Dolphin Connection (swim with the whale shark and swim with dolphins in Playa Mujeres).
- Available from Monday to Saturday from 08:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- The recommended minimum age to swim with the whale shark is 8 years old. Any ages can come and stay at the boat. All passengers pay for the trip.
- Bring your swimsuit, we will provide life jacket and snorkel.
- It is allowed to take photos at the whale shark zone, however, for safety reasons participants are asked not to bring video or photography cameras to the wet areas around the habitats in Delphinus.
- All tour activities and interactions with dolphins must be used on the same day. Accompanying members must pay for the full tour.
- The activities are not suitable for pregnant women and people suffering from diabetes, heart problems, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension and claustrophobia.
- Transportation hotel - dock - hotel is included if you stay in Cancun or Playa Mujeres. $15 USD per person if you stay in Puerto Morelos or Riviera Maya. Dock fee: $12 USD per person. Both are paid upon arrival.
- There is no refund for this activity. You can reschedule only once.