Xcaret Dolphin Tour Plus
Regular price from $265.00 USD adults
From $225.25 USD adults
Your all-inclusive package to get the most out of your day at Xcaret ecological park.
Includes:Full-day access to Xcaret park | Swim with dolphins | Free transportation | Snorkel | Food and beverages | Lockers and restrooms.
Available at: Xcaret
- Free transportation: pick up in the lobby of your hotel, applies only to hotels that allow access to cars, if not, pick up will be at the meeting point closest to your hotel.
- These packages must be booked at least 3 days prior to your visit to the park.
- You can choose the schedule for your swim with dolphins or will be given to you upon arrival at the park.
- Children’s admission:
- Adult’s rate: adults and children over the age of 11.
- Children’s rate: children between 5 and 11 years old who measure less than 1.40 mts. (5.4 feet).
- Free entrance and transportation: babies and children under the age of 5.
- Children under the age of 5 who will be swimming with dolphins must pay the dolphin swim fee and must measure at least 1 meter.
- For the safety of the swimmers, dolphins and trainers, participants are asked not to bring video or photography cameras to the wet areas around the dolphin habitats.
- Visitors accompanying a child are not allowed access to the dolphin habitats.
- This offer is sold as a package. All park activities and interactions with dolphins must be used on the same day.
- Friends and family members who will not be participating in the dolphin swim will need to pay for transportation and the entrance fee to Xcaret park. The package for non-participating friends and family members includes: access to Xcaret park, food and beverages, access to activities inside the park and transportation to and from the hotel.
- This package is valid only if you reach the park with Delphinus transport, which is free from your hotel. If you reach the park by your own means, you will not have access to the park.
What do you need to know before swimming with dolphins?
To make your dolphin-swimming experience a memorable one, there is important information you should know and some tips that will help you make the most of your experience with this amazing creature.
Learn about our customers' experiences
“Very nice staff, great experience with the dolphins, 3 hours watertime, good food.”
Thomas Robin / July 2020
“I would recommend it.”
Feliks Groysman / August 2020
“The instructors were very helpful, they made sure we knew all the safety guidelines and that we were able to interact with all of the fish.”