Terms and conditions
By entering and using this internet portal, whose domain name is https://www.delphinusworld.com/, owned by Operadora Xuna, S.A. de CV, which hereinafter will be called "DELPHINUS", the user is accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use contained in this agreement and expressly declares their acceptance of using electronic mediums for this purpose, pursuant to the provisions of Article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code.
If the user does not fully accept the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user must refrain from accessing, using and navigating the website www.delphinusworld.com.
And if the user accesses, uses and navigates the website www.delphinusworld.com, it will be considered as an absolute and express acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use stipulated herein.
The mere use of said internet page gives the general public the status of user (hereinafter referred to as the "user" or "users") and implies full and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the conditions, general and particular included in these Terms and Conditions of Use published by DELPHINUS, at the same time the user accesses the website.
Any modification to these Terms and Conditions of Use will be made when the owner of the same, in this case DELPHINUS, deems it appropriate, and it is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that he is aware of such modifications.
Adhesion agreement for the use of the Internet page https://www.delphinusworld.com/ entered into by and between DELPHINUS and the user, with both parties being subject to the provisions of this document.
- a) By virtue of the conclusion of this agreement, "DELPHINUS" grants the user the non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view and use the delphinusworld.com website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth herein. For the purposes of this agreement, the parties agree that "user" will be understood to be any person of any nature who enters the website https://www.delphinusworld.com/ and / or any of the sub-pages that display their content and / or the person of any nature who registers and / or uses any of the services offered through said page.
- b) The user may only print and / or copy any information contained or published on the delphinusworld.com website exclusively for personal use; commercial use of such information is strictly prohibited. In case of being a legal entity, it will be subject to the provisions of Article 148, Section IV of the Federal Copyright Law.
- c) The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic or any other means of reproduction, partial or total, of any information, document or graphic that appears on the website https://www.delphinusworld.com/, by the user for any use other than non-commercial personnel, is expressly prohibited, unless the user has prior written authorization of DELPHINUS.
4. Rules for the use of the website delphinusworld.com
The user and DELPHINUS agree that use of the website https://www.delphinusworld.com/ will be subject to the following rules:
- Regarding information contained in delphinusworld.com, the user acknowledges and accepts that the information published or contained in said site will be clearly identified in such a way that it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by DELPHINUS or its suppliers.
- However, the information, concepts and opinions published on said site do not necessarily reflect the position of DELPHINUS, or of its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees and licensees (hereinafter the "affiliates"). For this reason, DELPHINUS is not responsible for any of the information, opinions and concepts that are published on the referred website. In this case, it is recommended that the user consult with a specialist and / or professional in the field. Likewise, DELPHINUS is not responsible for any information contained on the internet page, including the subpages, with the understanding that the use and monitoring thereof is at the risk and responsibility of the user.
- DELPHINUS reserves the right to block access or partially or totally remove all information, communication or material that in its sole judgment may be: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; ii) fraudulent, artificial or misleading; iii) violation of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property rights of a third party; iv) offensive or; v) that in any way violates the provisions of this agreement. If the user wishes to obtain more information on a specific topic provided by DELPHINUS or its providers, they should consult directly with each of them, as appropriate, and / or with a specialist in the matter.
- The user acknowledges that DELPHINUS does not previously control or censor the content available on the internet page. For this reason, DELPHINUS does not assume any responsibility for the content provided by independent providers or outside of DELPHINUS and does not have editorial control over the content, information and / or material generated and / or provided by third parties. All opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available to the public by third parties, belong to their respective author and DELPHINUS does not assume any responsibility for it. Additionally, DELPHINUS does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, scope and / or usefulness of any content provided by such third parties. Furthermore, DELPHINUS is not responsible nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, veracity and / or reliability of any opinion, information, advice or statement expressed by DELPHINUS through its website, and under no circumstances will DELPHINUS be responsible for any damage and / or loss, direct or indirect, caused by virtue of the trust that the user places in information obtained through its website.
DELPHINUS reserves the right to delete or modify any content of this webpage that, in the sole judgment of DELPHINUS, does not comply with its standards or that could be contrary to the current legal system and, therefore, it will not be responsible for any failure or delay generated by removing such material.
Users acknowledge that, by providing the personal information required in any of the services provided on this website, they grant DELPHINUS the authorization indicated in Article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law. In all cases, users will be responsible for the veracity of the information provided to DELPHINUS.
Likewise, for the provision of services, the user also agrees to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for this purpose.
6. Copyright and industrial property
DELPHINUS, the delphinusworld.com website, their logos and all the material that appears on said site are trademarks, domain names, trade names and artistic works owned by their respective owners and are protected by international treaties and applicable laws in intellectual property and copyright matters.
The copyright on the content, organization, collection, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and in general any information contained or published on the delphinusworld.com website are duly protected in favor of DELPHINUS, its affiliates, suppliers and / or their respective owners, in accordance with applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The user is expressly prohibited from modifying, altering or deleting, either entirely or in part, the notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos or in general any indication that refers to ownership of the information contained in the aforesaid site.
In the event that the user transmits to DELPHINUS any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that needs to be licensed through the delphinusworld.com website, the user hereby grants DELPHINUS a perpetual, universal, free, non-exclusive license, worldwide and royalty free, which includes the right to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display and develop them publicly.
The provisions of the previous paragraph will also apply to any other information that the user sends or transmits to DELPHINUS, including, without limitation, ideas to renew or improve the website delphinusworld.com, whether they have been included in any space of the indicated page or by any other means or methods of transmission known or that will be developed in the future.
Therefore, the user hereby expressly waives the right to carry out any action, lawsuit or claim against DELPHINUS, its affiliates or suppliers for any current or eventual violation of any copyright or intellectual property deriving from the information, programs, applications, software, ideas and other material that the user himself sends to the website https://www.delphinusworld.com/.
It is our policy to act against any intellectual property violations that may be generated or originated as stipulated in the law and other applicable intellectual property laws, including elimination or blocking of access to material that is subject to activities that violate the intellectual property rights of third parties.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the content that is found or is introduced on said site https://www.delphinusworld.com/ and / or any of its services, violates their intellectual property rights, they must send a notification to the following address email@example.com, in which they indicate: i) true personal data (name, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant); ii) signature with the personal data of the owner of the intellectual property rights; iii) precise and complete indication of the content(s) protected by the intellectual property rights allegedly violated, as well as the location of said violations on the referred website; iv) express and clear statement that the aforesaid content(s) has been introduced without the consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights allegedly violated; v) express, clear statement, under the claimant’s responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content(s) constitutes a violation of said rights.
7. Advertising material
The user acknowledges and accepts that DELPHINUS is an independent organization of third-party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, advertisements and other advertising or promotional material (hereinafter "advertising material") may be published on the website, delphinusworld.com.
The user acknowledges and accepts that the advertising material is not part of the main content published on said site. Likewise, the user hereby acknowledges and accepts that this material is protected by the laws that are applicable to intellectual and industrial property.
8. Disclaimer of guarantees
The user agrees that use of the delphinusworld.com website is done at his own risk and that the services and products provided and offered there are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. DELPHINUS does not guarantee that the indicated page satisfies the user's requirements or that the services offered therein will not suffer interruptions, are safe, or free from errors.
DELPHINUS does not guarantee or in any way endorse the veracity, accuracy, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of the material that is published on the delphinusworld.com website.
DELPHINUS is released from any responsibility and conditions, both express and implicit, in relation to the services and information contained or available on or through this website; including, without limitation:
- a) Availability of use of the delphinusworld.com website.
- b) The absence of viruses, errors, deactivators or any other contaminating material or material with destructive functions in the information or programs available on or through this webpage or, in general, any failure on this site.
- c) Notwithstanding the foregoing, DELPHINUS or its suppliers may update the content of the page constantly, so the user is asked to take into account that some information published or contained in or through this website may have become obsolete and / or contain inaccuracies or typographical or spelling errors.
9. Limitations to liability
Up to the maximum allowed by applicable laws, DELPHINUS will not be liable, in any case, for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages that may in any way derive from or be related to:
- a) Use or execution of the website delphinusworld.com, with the delay or lack of availability of use of DELPHINUS.
- b) The supply or lack thereof of services for any information or graphics contained or published on or through the aforesaid site.
- c) The updating or lack of updating of the information.
- d) The alteration or modification, entirely or in part, of the information after it has been included on said site.
- e) Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the website or through the links that are eventually included on this site.
- f) Regarding the provision or lack of provision of other services, all the previous assumptions will be in force, even in cases in which DELPHINUS has been notified or advised about the possibility of said damages being caused.
10. Modifications to the delphinusworld.com website
DELPHINUS may at any time and whenever it deems appropriate, without the need to notify the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of said site, without this giving rise to or the right to any claim or compensation, nor does this imply recognition of any responsibility in favor of the user.
11. Modifications of the agreement
DELPHINUS reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Use of this agreement at any time, with such modifications being effective immediately by means of:
- a) Publication of the modified agreement on the delphinusworld.com website.
- b) Notification to the user regarding said modifications.
In this way, the user agrees to review said agreement periodically in order to keep abreast of said modifications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each time the user accesses the indicated site, it will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the modifications of this agreement.
12. Additional terms
Occasionally, DELPHINUS may add to the Terms and Conditions of Use of this agreement, additional provisions relating to specific areas or new services that are provided on or through the website delphinusworld.com (hereinafter "additional terms"), which will be published in the specific areas or new services of said site for his reading and acceptance. The user acknowledges and accepts that these additional terms form an integral part of this agreement for any legal purposes that may arise.
13. Transfer of rights
DELPHINUS may, at any time and whenever it deems appropriate, assign all or part of its rights and obligations deriving from this agreement. By virtue of said assignment, DELPHINUS will be released from any obligation established in the user’s favor in this agreement.
The user agrees to indemnify DELPHINUS, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and advisers for any action, demand or claim (including legal fees and legal costs) deriving from any breach by the user of this agreement, including, without limitation, any of those deriving from:
- a) Any aspect related to use of the delphinusworld.com website.
- b) The information contained or available on or through said site, or any insults, defamation or any other conduct in violation of this agreement by the user in the use of the indicated website.
- c) Violation of applicable laws or international treaties relating to copyright or intellectual property, contained or available on or through said website.
DELPHINUS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, without the need for notice or notification to the user, to:
- a) Definitively terminate this agreement.
- b) Discontinue or permanently stop publishing the website https://www.delphinusworld.com/ without any liability for DELPHINUS, its affiliates or suppliers.
These Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersede any other agreement previously entered into. Any clause or provision of this agreement or of the additional terms which is legally declared invalid will be eliminated or modified at the discretion of DELPHINUS, in order to correct its defect or flaw. However, the rest of the clauses or provisions will maintain their force, obligation and validity.
17. No waiver of rights
Inaction on the part of DELPHINUS, its affiliates or suppliers to exercise any right or action deriving from this agreement shall at no time be interpreted as a waiver of said rights or actions.
18. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This agreement will be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws and before the courts of the Federal District, Mexico.
19. Changes and cancellations
Policy: All cancellations are subject to a charge of 8% of the total amount as a handling fee. Cancellations must be made up to 2 business days prior to the visiting date, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST. "No-shows" and / or last minute cancellations (same day) will be charged in the full amount.
No refunds can be made directly to your credit or debit card 3 months after the purchase date. To make the refund after 3 months from the purchase date, the customer's bank information will be requested in order to make the refund by bank transfer, with an additional cost (international transfer).
There are no refunds in the Whale Shark tour. You can only reschedule once.
Partial refunds: Our finance area is not enabled for partial refunds to foreign cards. The partial amount to be refunded can be designated for the purchase of photos, souvenirs or electronic certificates. In the event that the amount exceeds 50 USD, the refund can be made with a charge to the client of 30 USD for the international transfer.
Changes to the reservation: Changes can be made 24 hours before your swim with dolphins program based on availability.
To make changes and cancellations:
- Send a message via chat or through our help center at: https://www.delphinusworld.com/contact
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or contact the Service Customer Service Telephone:
- Direct +52 (998) 500-2979 or +52 (998) 206-3304
- Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
20. Payment policy
We accept credit card payments online via our secure connection, which is certified for the clearance and processing of online credit card charges. Charges to credit cards will be made immediately at the time of purchase. The credit card is charged for the total cost listed when buying.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are getting to the location by yourself, please be at the location site at least 30-40 minutes BEFORE your scheduled program to check in and prepare for your swim.
ACCESS TO DELPHINUS AREAS: You must print and bring your activity coupon with you to the Delphinus location. Coupons cannot be endorsed or traded out with another person. Please be advised that upon checking in at the entrance gate you will have to present your coupon along with a valid photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, or military I.D.).
21. About transportation pick ups
If you have further questions regarding your confirmed pick up service, please contact us at +52-998-500-2979 or +52-998-206-3304 if you are in Mexico.
- Presenting a photo ID and this printed Order Confirmation at the dolphinarium is MANDATORY.
For the safety of swimmers, dolphins and trainers, and in order to avoid distractions, it is not allowed to bring photographic or video cameras to the wet areas of the dolphinariums.